(Ambient/Electronic) - Circling The Inevitable - Ambitronic EP - Mastered by ScuzzyEye

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Tincture

23 Aug 2015

https://circlingtheinevitable.bandcamp. ... itronic-ep

https://www.circlingtheinevitable.bandc ... itronic-ep

New 5 track EP. Available to stream and buy for download (plus free streaming) at quality of your choosing

Mastered by ScuzzyEye. Thanks.

Track List:
1. The Ice Mountains Of Pluto
2. Ambient Temperature And Pressure
3. Aurora
4. Eight On Its Side
5. No War Dance

Tincture

27 Aug 2015

A wholly unworthy bump but I count my recent post as knocking me off the front page so am addressing the damage.

If you're in the mood I can see you 'getting away' for twenty minutes. Of course I'm biased.

ScuzzyEye

27 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Mastered by ScuzzyEye. Thanks.
Good thing you bumped it, I didn't even notice the first time it was posted. And you're welcome, it was a pleasure to work with you. :)

pLansford

01 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:2nd bump... I'm gonna keep going 'till somebody says something :puf_wink:
Something.

Hehe will listen later today when I can.

Emian

01 Sep 2015

had a quick listen to the first 3; i like the intro of song 1, nice long intro.
a lot of modulation goin' on in all your songs its seems, very nice ! goin' deep down the CV-world ? ;)
it's nice to see you try a refreshin' new sound, these all have a good mellow layed-back feeling & yet stay interresting....

Cool work Z !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

jappe

01 Sep 2015

Hi Tincture!

Sometimes people just aren't in review mode, like me I guess:-)
An interesting idea for the forum, probably not feasible though, is to have a review counter: For every new post in Music Forum one has to make three replies on existing threads:-)

The ice mountains of Pluto:
Beautiful mellow piano in the intro with unresolved tension.
The heavy bass creates a dark athmosphere, very good contrast to the piano.
Athmosphere lightens up a bit after intro, a nice sound laboratory starts to experiment with rotating sounds of the unknown.
I find myself in a thick mist of sounds around me, but it's a layered mist where the sounds stand out, together.

Great work!

replyCounter++;

Tincture

01 Sep 2015

Peter, Jan and Jappe, Thanks guys! Nice comments. I do need to do more listening myself. I have to be in the mood too :puf_wink:

pLansford

01 Sep 2015

Tincture wrote:Peter, Jan and Jappe, Thanks guys! Nice comments. I do need to do more listening myself. I have to be in the mood too :puf_wink:
Try making music intended for a specific kind of environment! Lol Nah I just woke up an hour ago and haven't had any coffee yet. I'll come back soon.

Tincture

01 Sep 2015

pLansford wrote:
Tincture wrote:Peter, Jan and Jappe, Thanks guys! Nice comments. I do need to do more listening myself. I have to be in the mood too :puf_wink:
Try making music intended for a specific kind of environment! Lol Nah I just woke up an hour ago and haven't had any coffee yet. I'll come back soon.
I do! The inside of my head. :puf_wink: I'll have a listen to your Red70 track... maybe it'll inspire me to try it.

satyr32

01 Sep 2015

I wonder how the unmastered tracks sound.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

ScuzzyEye

01 Sep 2015

satyr32 wrote:I wonder how the unmastered tracks sound.
One thing I noticed is Bandcamp turned the volume down on the streaming versions. I wonder if that's also the case for the downloads. Yeah, I made the masters loud, but not quite as loud as most electronic music.

Tincture

01 Sep 2015

Not anywhere as good as the mastered tracks! Scuzzyeye did some very nice work.

satyr32

01 Sep 2015

Some time ago I was browsing fiver and saw your logo. "Waiiiit a minute, this logo seems familiar."
Then I remembered that I follow you on Facebook, but did not know that you are here also.
I will try your service soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

RealmUK

01 Sep 2015

A nice varied collection of tracks I would say ... nothing too "samey" there which is a good thing. Overall production sounds nice too on my Bose Soundlink Mini. :)

pLansford

01 Sep 2015

The Ice Mountains Of Pluto is a perfect intro track and the piano is a nice touch. I liked the melody in Ambient Temperature And Pressure. Aurora was my favorite track and it had a tense feel like I was hacking into the Matrix or something. The fourth track was ok but nothing grabbed me. No War Dance was nice too but I felt that guitar strumming was kind of stale and almost cheesy.

Great variety and production for sure! Nice project!

pLansford

01 Sep 2015

Yeah I was wondering this too...would've been nice to do a quick comparison. :puf_wink:

• Information