(Soundtrack) Theory of Irrelativity

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
eusti

17 Aug 2015

Here's my latest hybrid media piece about the aikido dojo I practice at and our teacher...
Started as a photo assignment for a German magazine a few years back...
Our own John F. Richards was kind enough to supply some of the guitars.

D.

selig
RE Developer

17 Aug 2015

eusti wrote:Here's my latest hybrid media piece about the aikido dojo I practice at and our teacher...

D.
Very nicely done - too short!!!
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

eusti

17 Aug 2015

selig wrote:
eusti wrote:Here's my latest hybrid media piece about the aikido dojo I practice at and our teacher...

D.
Very nicely done - too short!!!
:)
Thanks, Giles!

I try to keep these under 3 minutes, the main audience being on the web and all... ;)
But I'm glad it kept you wanting more.

D.

Tincture

20 Aug 2015

Nice epic soundtrack feel... gets the inspirational feelings up. Thought the guitars worked really well. Congrats.

eusti

20 Aug 2015

Tincture wrote:Nice epic soundtrack feel... gets the inspirational feelings up. Thought the guitars worked really well. Congrats.
Thank you! Appreciate the kind words! I first had two A-list guitars in there, but wanted it to sound more real... So asked two friends (one of the them being John) if they were interested in supplying some guitars for this... After life happening and some delays they both send me some great stuff just days apart... After not having any good guitars I ended up having too many... An embarrassment of riches! Took me quite a while to make up my mind how to deal with that... That makes me even more appreciate your comment about the guitars! Thanks!

D.

Tincture

20 Aug 2015

yes, they had some interesting lines and had a nice floaty trebley sound that blended well I thought.

jappe

23 Aug 2015

Very well done!
And now it makes me wanna restart my Aikido training; Many years ago since I practiced for a year, I liked it very much. Never too late to start again!

eusti

23 Aug 2015

jappe wrote:Very well done!
And now it makes me wanna restart my Aikido training; Many years ago since I practiced for a year, I liked it very much. Never too late to start again!
Glad you liked it, jappe! And I agree... As long as you know the basics of rolling you can get back to it at pretty much any age, I'd think.

D.

• Information