Plucked Lyre from the wonderful World Booster refill pack

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jappe

20 Jul 2015

My shortest drop so far, but I just needed to share one of the many many amazing instruments from this pack. I bought the pack some months ago but tried it out only today...I am amazed at the quality of those sounds.

https://www.propellerheads.se/s/jkkzfdyW

esselfortium

20 Jul 2015

Sounds great! All of Impact Soundworks' stuff is totally amazing. My biggest wish for Reason is to see more of their Kontakt instruments ported over, whether that comes in the form of IDT REs or an upgraded native sampler in Reason. They've got some really incredible stuff that can't be ported to NNXT+Combinator patches without losing major features.
Sarah Mancuso
My music: Future Human

pLansford

21 Jul 2015

Yeah there are some great sounds in the pack! Nice sequence there but you left me hanging for more!

jappe

21 Jul 2015

esselfortium wrote:Sounds great! All of Impact Soundworks' stuff is totally amazing. My biggest wish for Reason is to see more of their Kontakt instruments ported over, whether that comes in the form of IDT REs or an upgraded native sampler in Reason. They've got some really incredible stuff that can't be ported to NNXT+Combinator patches without losing major features.
mm...creativity just jumps up from nowhere getting lost in that vast pool of sounds that hits your heart.
I enjoy listening to folk metal like Arkona; I'd love to do some folk synth rather than metal. I'm currently working on a collab with JagWah so I picked some Indian instruments for his "Doorman" goa track...kind of folk synth genre.
Last edited by jappe on 21 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.

jappe

21 Jul 2015

pLansford wrote:Yeah there are some great sounds in the pack! Nice sequence there but you left me hanging for more!
Thank's; I would have done something more serious, but hadn't time - too many sounds left to eagerly try :D

• Information