(Rock) Don't Talk To Me

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
liampatrickingram

13 Jul 2015

Hi everybody, I just finished a new song "Don't Talk To Me." This is a rough edit because I'd love some feedback. Thanks for listening!

Liam

challism

14 Jul 2015

You have a nice voice, bro.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

challism

14 Jul 2015

Maybe around 1:18 you could put some drum fills in there, and some different high hat patterns.

I love the way you bring the drums back in at 2:30-ish, and I really like the guitar work from there on out. Very nice playing. And the double guitars are cool, too.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

liampatrickingram

15 Jul 2015

challism wrote:Maybe around 1:18 you could put some drum fills in there, and some different high hat patterns.

I love the way you bring the drums back in at 2:30-ish, and I really like the guitar work from there on out. Very nice playing. And the double guitars are cool, too.
Thanks for your input! I will try out some fills for that part particularly on the hi hat. Thanks for listening,

Liam

eusti

15 Jul 2015

challism wrote:You have a nice voice, bro.
I agree! Top stuff!

The only thing that I dislike was the high synth / whistling sound at the beginning...
Made me think I had the kettle on and I'd forgotten! :P

D.

DeltaHotelVictory

16 Jul 2015

Nice stuff especially if you call this just a rough edit. Great voice and great playing! I wish I could do it and I wish we would hear more music like this on this forum. I like the high synth by the way, it's just enough, sounds quite tasteful to me actually.

liampatrickingram

21 Jul 2015

thanks for the feedback!

Liam

Rice

22 Jul 2015

Great sound, really enjoyed listening.

• Information