Annoying the neighbours

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
pushedbutton

12 Jul 2015

https://www.propellerheads.se/s/WrqCtFJf
This evening I have mostly been playing with sub-bass and cheese.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

forensickbeats

12 Jul 2015

(...)
Last edited by forensickbeats on 22 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

pushedbutton

13 Jul 2015

Time well spent.
I find Bass works well to ensure your reach the maximum range of test subjects, Repetition ensures faster response time, Cheesiness heightens the irritation factor. To reduce the potential for any negative consequences I use the line 'Oh I'm sorry, I was listening through my headphones, I didn't realised my speakers were on as well.' Once this excuse has been used I recommend a 10 minute cool down period before resuming the test.
Last edited by pushedbutton on 13 Jul 2015, edited 1 time in total.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

decibel

13 Jul 2015

i was a complete noise terrorist when i was younger, i've started to mellow out over the last few years and now i find karma has coming looking for me, it wants its payback plus interest on top lol, now im being punished by idiots in the work place playing horrible pop music, neighbours partying, neighbours doing on going renovations, neighbours barking dogs and crying babys, drunken noisy idiots walking home from clubs during the early am hours etc,, all the things i used to do without thinking about how it was affecting others are coming back to haunt me big time lol, i just have to take it on the chin now yeah ;) i still crank it up now and then but find i prefer listening to things at a medium level more these days, i've got good monitors so even when not being pushed they still fill my space nicely,, i guess we all start to turn into old farts sooner or later huh ;)

deepndark

13 Jul 2015

I just had a new neighbour and when I finally met him, I said "I hope you don't mind I play music loud from 10 am to 10 pm"
He just replied "Not at all, we all have our own things" I also invited him over to see my studio - he understood my situation really well. :)

pushedbutton

13 Jul 2015

https://www.propellerheads.se/s/3Ucm2Z2w
Threw a little more automation into it, it's no less annoying though.

forensickbeats

13 Jul 2015

(...)

• Information