I Don't Know What To Feel (experimental)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Lunesis

21 Jun 2015

Love this song Dwayzo, think it is probably my favorite from you in a while.. the end progression especially.

jappe

21 Jun 2015

Hello KnowControl!

I listened to this with my Genelecs + Krk sub.  The first impression is that it's a little bit too much sub in the beginning - or perhaps it's supposed to be super heavy on sub?
Very original and very pleasant.
I'm thinking of Pendulum and Tool when I listen to this. Liked it!

KnowKontrol

21 Jun 2015

jappe wrote:Hello KnowControl!

I listened to this with my Genelecs + Krk sub.  The first impression is that it's a little bit too much sub in the beginning - or perhaps it's supposed to be super heavy on sub?

:D I love sub... I also have a KRK sub so it was made with that... tho if it is too much sub its too much sub. 

jappe

21 Jun 2015

jappe wrote:Hello KnowControl!

KnowKontrol wrote:
:D I love sub... I also have a KRK sub so it was made with that... tho if it is too much sub its too much sub. 
Oh it's a matter of personal preference I guess, unless there's blood coming out from nose and ears...like when I experienced this in Copenhagen last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szrnko7NoEU

FATCheese

23 Jun 2015

I think it's a very good song.
But It's too crispy for my taste.

Also when the song progresses it's sounds like the song can't breath and every sound want to be on top but then drowns the other. Make sense?

Maybe indeed it's the sub that is causing it.

Just my opinion! :)
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/realfatcheese

And remember, blessed are the cheesemakers, and any manufacturers of dairy-based music !

Hell yeah E., you're a "cheesius".

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

23 Jun 2015

Great start and ending and lovely energy in the middle.. :thumbup:

• Information