Discover TranceFiggerd

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

link now corrected !

Puckboy2000

20 Jun 2015

Great riff! I like it a lot.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

ebop

20 Jun 2015

Awesome track jp. I went off trance way back when it became a bit cheesy but this has a vibe to it that is the real deal. I really like the bpm you've used as it gives it a groove that a lot of fast trance lacks. And adding the elements at the end was a very nice touch.

Good work man

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

Thanks Puckboy & Ebop ' if any of you want the original Reason file / 8.2  Your welcome to it . . . . :s0801:

i have actually made it sound a little better than that wave file . . .  i cant post to my G_drive so its a safeeee DL ..... Ps its all REASON ! no Re's .... i removed Mixfood & replaced with another Malstrom 

Uman's

20 Jun 2015

Interresting, but too fast coming. For the rest, there's research in melody but the theme is not enough exploited on the run.
Work in progress ?
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

Uman's wrote:Interresting, but too fast coming. For the rest, there's research in melody but the theme is not enough exploited on the run.
Work in progress ?
Yes i agree with what you say Uman ! 

In my own defence i made no effort with that short piece !
i just threw it together as a basic riff or idea , that was the reason i separated the elements for someone else to make something from it . . .Wip No . i do stuff like this almost everyday . . . thanks for your comment .

graeme75

20 Jun 2015

Please share the reason file. Really like the track :)

Majestik Monkey

20 Jun 2015

ok will post very shortly !

Bear in mind this is just a Template ! but all the elements are there ......

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27SaD ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B27SaD ... sp=sharing

2 slightly different versions .... One of them may have Mixfood in there , but you can just replace it !

KnowKontrol

21 Jun 2015

Some folk are very good in figure... I am gonna have to start playin with it again.  This is cool, it doesn't sound like a figure track.

• Information