Please Listen to my new song, constructive criticism would be welcome.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
normen

14 Jun 2015

Sounds nice but the drums seem compressed to a point where they'd fit better to a dubstep song than this relaxed music. Also a bit overdone on the sum limiting/compressing IMO. Otherwise really nice, the instruments all seem to have their place, nice stereo base.

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 Jun 2015

Hi Dean

I'm with Normen on the drums being too squished. Small and understated is good for this song but you need a more expanded feel.

Also the vocals are completely buried. Lift them above so the song keeps its purpose. Then I you will have a charming song.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

am0eba

15 Jun 2015

I like it. Hope you don't take this the wrong way, but in my mind, I'm hearing a mashup of The Cure and The Archies! I mean that in the best way possible… Very interesting. Like the lyrics a lot.

Best regards,

_Dave_

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

• Information