R7 World Music using World Booster Pack!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
ojmsn4544

04 Jun 2015

Here is a Song Ive just made for a commercial Ill put up the video once they release it.  This is my first attempt at an African vibe song. Enjoy

mcatalao
Competition Winner

05 Jun 2015

Hey, fun stuff. too repetitive imho, but very interesting sounding!

I just recorded the Thin Whistle for Carl Carlson, a Swede crasy for Kwela Music, so you might like his stuff:

ojmsn4544

05 Jun 2015

mcatalao wrote:Hey, fun stuff. too repetitive imho, but very interesting sounding!

I just recorded the Thin Whistle for Carl Carlson, a Swede crasy for Kwela Music, so you might like his stuff:

Thanks man yeah the client only game me like 4 hours to come up with and deliver the product so Im guessing thats all can do in that frame lol.  But I will definitely check that stuff out right now.

ojmsn4544

05 Jun 2015

mcatalao wrote:Hey, fun stuff. too repetitive imho, but very interesting sounding!

Hey just listened to the song good mix and sound I definitely like it.

Puckboy2000

05 Jun 2015

ojmsn4544 wrote:Here is a Song Ive just made for a commercial Ill put up the video once they release it.  This is my first attempt at an African vibe song. Enjoy

Really good tune for a commercial!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Puckboy2000

05 Jun 2015

Although I find it hard to listen to foreign lyrics, this is a really catchy song. Has a fun 80s vibe.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

• Information