Universe (II)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 May 2015

After the great feedback on Universe II, I have made a number of changes and here it is.

Feed back as usual is more than welcome (positive and negative)..

https://soundcloud.com/carly-montague/universeii

(I just hope I'm getting better in the mixing side of things) LOL

darkmode

28 May 2015

Nice work. Sounds great!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

01 Jun 2015

Thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it  :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

15 Jun 2015

I was hoping that the original people that commented on my last Universe (II) track would have commented on changes in this one too..

I'm still learning and value your feedback in any form...

Lunesis

17 Jun 2015

So far I am hearing that the stereo spread sounds very nice.. the water drops are pleasant to my ears while wearing headphones. You create a great ambient space. The instruments and layering create a sweet sense of depth. I like the simple but effective groove when the drums come in, which brings it all together. You also seem to keep things moving in different directions, which is a must in my book to keep somebody listening through the whole song. You bring it up to a crescendo as well which is what I always try to do with my music. I don't really have any criticisms, but if it were me I would have let the lead breathe near where the bridge would be for some more dynamic feel. Overall, great work!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

18 Jun 2015

Lunesis wrote:So far I am hearing that the stereo spread sounds very nice.. the water drops are pleasant to my ears while wearing headphones. You create a great ambient space. The instruments and layering create a sweet sense of depth. I like the simple but effective groove when the drums come in, which brings it all together. You also seem to keep things moving in different directions, which is a must in my book to keep somebody listening through the whole song. You bring it up to a crescendo as well which is what I always try to do with my music. I don't really have any criticisms, but if it were me I would have let the lead breathe near where the bridge would be for some more dynamic feel. Overall, great work!
Thanks for the great feedback glad you enjoyed the journey as I certainly enjoyed creating it... 

jappe

21 Jun 2015

Hello Carly!
This version is a bit louder than the original. Gz, it's a masterpiece.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

22 Jun 2015

jappe wrote:Hello Carly!
This version is a bit louder than the original. Gz, it's a masterpiece.
Thanks you :s0221:

• Information