Thru Your Head

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Indigenous Nudity

25 May 2015

Just finished this last week. It was started some time ago and put aside until I was porting old files to my Macbook pro and R8. If you take a listen, thank you!

FGL

26 May 2015

Nice slap Bass.

Soft Enerji

26 May 2015

Indigenous Nudity wrote:Just finished this last week. It was started some time ago and put aside until I was porting old files to my Macbook pro and R8. If you take a listen, thank you!
Been a while since I had the pleasure Tom and this is indeed a pleasure! Only thing I'd say is make it longer..........it kinda feels like it's just about to break out.............then it fades away..........

Cheers

Mark

darkmode

26 May 2015

Nice work mate! I agree about the length, has that feeling that it's about to go somewhere else but it does fade into a beautiful vapour :-)

Indigenous Nudity

26 May 2015

Thanks to both of you for your time to listen and your kind comments. I will revisit and see where it takes me.

Indigenous Nudity

26 May 2015

Forgot to thank FGL! That's a thor patch controlled by RPG8 and a whole bunch of compression.

Benedict
Competition Winner

27 May 2015

Hi Mr Nudity

Kinda nice. Can finish as it does or use where you are at as a springboard to lauch into something grander (and hopefully more melodic and orchestrated). Either way is good.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

• Information