Track I co-produced/arranged played on BBC

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mbfrancis

14 May 2015

I collabed with a songwriter friend in the UK and added piano, bass, drums, and organ [EDIT: also violins!] - all samples done in Reason - to his acoustic guitar demo.  He brought it into PT for some final parts and polish.   It turned out really well, and just got played on BBC Manchester.  Good times....love the woman's accent at the end.

Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

submonsterz

14 May 2015

mbfrancis wrote:I collabed with a songwriter friend in the UK and added piano, bass, drums, and organ - all samples done in Reason - to his acoustic guitar demo.  He brought it into PT for some final parts and polish.   It turned out really well, and just got played on BBC Manchester.  Good times....love the woman's accent at the end.

:s0801: :thumbup:

pity you never got a mention but hey its all about the stick boy :) .
nice collaboration like his style (singing) too.
well done Mr Francis.

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 May 2015

Nicely done

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Tincture

16 May 2015

Loved the piano! It's a nice laid back tune with great instrumentation.

I used to go out with a girl from Glossop when I was 15 :)

FGL

19 May 2015

Nice Song. This is like from another Time.

• Information