No War Dance - Acoustic meets Electronic

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Scoobyman II

13 May 2015

Yes. Also marching band of the future. Background music to a montage of things being made.

Tincture

13 May 2015

Scoobyman II wrote: Yes. Also marching band of the future. Background music to a montage of things being made.
ha ha yeah that too definitely. Yikes :)

mbfrancis

14 May 2015

This is wonderfully creative - such awesome choices,  I really loved every new thing that came in.

I would loved a melody...any melody, ha.  Felt like it needed something to push it over the top.  But for a score it's great.

Awesome.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Tincture

16 May 2015

Thanks Martin! I might start a thread about melody writing soon... it's something that I'm not very confident with. My over-use of arpeggios stems from this ;)

jfrichards

16 May 2015

Sounds just like a track off Sergeant Peppers, almost like you live 125 miles from Liverpool.  Kept expecting to hear John or Paul sing a story.  Very nice.

FGL

19 May 2015

I would say Sergeant Pepper on LSD. But if I remember it right Sergeant Pepper was done on LSD. And if I'm not wrong, that was produced here completely without LSD.

Emian

19 May 2015

cool track Z !
Comments also on SC, love the ARP in here, & there is a background drumloop  that SO reminds me of MarioWorld (when mario is on Yoshi), wich fits the track brilliantly, and i love the circusfeeling this track gives me as well :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Soft Enerji

20 May 2015

I really like what you've done with this one man! Comments on SC!

Tincture

21 May 2015

jfrichards wrote:Sounds just like a track off Sergeant Peppers, almost like you live 125 miles from Liverpool.  Kept expecting to hear John or Paul sing a story.  Very nice.
Thanks John, you're too kind! Big grin over here :)

Tincture

21 May 2015

FGL wrote:I would say Sergeant Pepper on LSD. But if I remember it right Sergeant Pepper was done on LSD. And if I'm not wrong, that was produced here completely without LSD.
Thanks Frank. My LSD days are long behind me now :)

Tincture

21 May 2015

Emian wrote: cool track Z !
Comments also on SC, love the ARP in here, & there is a background drumloop  that SO reminds me of MarioWorld (when mario is on Yoshi), wich fits the track brilliantly, and i love the circusfeeling this track gives me as well :)

Thanks Jan :) Glad the choice of instruments has provoked so many different feelings. They're both from Orkester - Tuba (staccato) and Bass Bassoon (I think). A friend of mine used to be into a band called the Cardiacs and he drove me crazy with that stuff... I used to call it crazy circus music! :)

Tincture

21 May 2015

Soft Enerji wrote:I really like what you've done with this one man! Comments on SC!
Thanks Mark, and for the SC comments, much appreciated :)

darkmode

26 May 2015

Yep good stuff...quite different. Comments on SC.

Nice work mate. I've been looking at combining more ochestral with electronic, you've inspired me. Cheers.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

28 May 2015

Tincture wrote:Thanks Martin! I might start a thread about melody writing soon... it's something that I'm not very confident with. My over-use of arpeggios stems from this ;)
I use a lot of arpeggios\styles in my music, if used correctly they are not over used which they are not in this, really nice journey of a song....

Commented on SC.

• Information