Forgive Me (Newest Beat) [Feedback Very Welcome]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jflynn1

06 May 2015

Here's my latest beat titled 'Forgive Me'. I'm currently a student at Berklee College of Music studying Electronic Production so any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/john_flynn_music/forgive-me

FGL

07 May 2015

Nice Sketch so far. I like the cackles.

The Snare that starts at 20 is too sharp at the beginning and the end in my opinion. Eq or a little less loudness (At the Beginning and the End) would be the fix.
The Snare could also have more changes, you could easy put some more notes in between (Or perhaps a roll). This forgive me Sample sits perfectly in the mix.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

08 May 2015

Nice and mellow.. a good foundation to work from, will be nice to see this one grow more...

jappe

10 May 2015

Hello and welcome to the forum!
I like this, like FGL and Carly said: the sample fits perfectly, and the piece is nice and mellow.
Listening with headphones and hearing some subtle high frequency distortion clicks in the intro, and the same in the outro but more more subtle there.

jappe

05 Jun 2015

jflynn1 wrote:Here's my latest beat titled 'Forgive Me'. I'm currently a student at Berklee College of Music studying Electronic Production so any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://soundcloud.com/john_flynn_music/forgive-me
Hello John Flynn (I initially read "Jeff Lynne":-),
Only one single post from you - please come back and share your music:-)

• Information