New Track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
woozy

05 May 2015

Hello i would like to share with you my latest track called Rhapsody hope you'll like it. any comments or questions are welcome.

https://soundcloud.com/dariusardaravici ... y-rhapsody

JNeffLind

05 May 2015

This is great man. Why no comments? Love the plucked sound with the delay at :35. Cool melody to that part. Actually, as I listen as I type, this is pretty much one cool part after another. Lots of different sections that all transition surprisingly smoothly. One slight exception was at about 1:48 the transition between sections seemed like maybe it could have been a bit smoother. I'm nitpicking though. All the other transitions sound great and smooth by the way. I also like how you include some nice dub step kind of sounds as the song progresses, but never let them overpower things. I'd kind of like to hear the plucked sound (that comes in at :35) come back in later just because I liked it so much, but that's just a matter of opinion. I think this is a great track. 

Benedict
Competition Winner

05 May 2015

What is this? It seems a sort of down-tempo progressive Trance. Similar in vibe to the Ibiza chilled thing from forever ago. For when you need to relax but just can't let go of the beat-drug-lifeline.

Like J says a lot of interesting and nicely realized sections that flow from one to another. Makes it rather trip-like. Not having a central theme makes it sprawl but that perhaps is exactly what you wanted.

Sounds very good.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

mbfrancis

05 May 2015

Hey Woozy, this is and outstanding, this sounds massive on my car speakers (the best judge), such a big sound...very impressive.  I too like how you keep bringing in new parts and sections, although you saved my favorite for the end at 4:30 (big synth string pads).

Very well produced and mixed, nice work.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Puckboy2000

06 May 2015

I really like Melancholy.  Especially the effects toward the end. Great stuff man.  Really cool vibe and flow.  :s0547:
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

woozy

06 May 2015

Glad you like it guys, it was one of hardest track that i've done it took me about 6 months to complete but i still want to change little things in track but i realized that i'll always have something to change, and i have to stop at some point specially when Dsp so high in track it's pain to do something and i've listen to it so much that my ear's can't take it anymore :D

FGL

06 May 2015

Nice Songs

Higor

31 May 2015

Six months working daily?
Well... nice oriental mystical mood. Well done.

woozy

01 Jun 2015

Six months working daily?
Well... nice oriental mystical mood. Well done.
Almost everyday, but not at the same project that would be not fun :D

Digitus

13 Jun 2015

Good stuff, rhapsody and Melancholy are my favorites. :)  

• Information