Live Pad Playing Of My Latest Work: TreatyOfVersailles

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
thefixr

04 May 2015

This is the first of what should be a decent amount of videos that consist of me practicing either a full set or (as in this case) parts of a full set. So what's a full set and how much of a full set is in this video? I consider something a full set when I have all 16 pad banks of a single Korg PadKONTROL setup. In this video I basically walk through a quarter set or 4 pad banks full. A full set played continuously from start to finish is usually between 30 and 40 minutes playing time. This quarter set ended up being 10:29 which is a little longer than normal but this is because the second major I play is a little draw out. If you watch the video you understand why (it is the trippy sounding part with the green visuals). Anyway keep in mind that that this and the future "set" videos might contain some mistakes as I do not edit out mistakes in any of my videos.

https://youtu.be/l5CWQ8YjUrg
YouTube.com/iamthefixr

FGL

06 May 2015

Nice

thefixr

06 May 2015

FGL wrote:Nice
Thank you...for the feedback and for the chance you gave me to see that I had Wok in the title of this thread.  I hope people didn't check this post thinking I was going to cook up something good... oh wait... ok well maybe I did want them to think........... ok, I just hope nobody got hungry and somebody got entertained.

mm
YouTube.com/iamthefixr

• Information