R5 Trying things

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Abalto

02 May 2015

Hello, i'm "kinda" new in making music, can you guys tell me if i'm lost cause or i can get somewhere?

Also, this is the last thing i made:

I feel like my things have a big lack of quality, don't know how to fix them.

craven

04 May 2015

only listened on my laptop speakers but liked both tracks, you are definitely not a lost cause

learning to make a mix shine takes time and lots of practice. Are you considering upgrading to R8? 
:ugeek:

submonsterz

04 May 2015

Abalto wrote:Hello, i'm "kinda" new in making music, can you guys tell me if i'm lost cause or i can get somewhere?

Also, this is the last thing i made:

I feel like my things have a big lack of quality, don't know how to fix them.
I wouldn't worry so much about quality .
Unless its going commercial no real needs to be top pro produced stuff.
Plus more and more people seem to buy plugins now that destroy and mutilate their sound in not so good ways to make it sound shit and retro sounding.
So I wouldn't worry so much if I was you ;) .

Benedict
Competition Winner

04 May 2015

The trick is to have a purpose to the music you make and complete your project. And then start a new one. Decide if you are a musician/composer or a sound engineer and go from there.

BTW mixes sound perfectly fine already.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

FGL

04 May 2015

I think it is very good. Special for "kinda" new in Music making. Trust into yourself.

FGL

04 May 2015

And: "lack of Quality" is very unspecific. Put more Time in that what you think it lacks, or is more needed.

Abalto

05 May 2015

Gosh, thank you everyone for the advices, really helps :)

Abalto

06 May 2015

craven wrote:only listened on my laptop speakers but liked both tracks, you are definitely not a lost cause

learning to make a mix shine takes time and lots of practice. Are you considering upgrading to R8? 
Well, if some day i get the money for, maybe haha.

• Information