City Air (Synth Pop)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

mbfrancis

04 May 2015

Not sure what to comment on these Discover tracks - your loop is 'bigger' than the previous, better produced.  Not sure what else to say, esp. since you didn't leave a comment w the track.  
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

JNeffLind

04 May 2015

Hey man. I dig the instrumental backing stuff. The vocals are pretty difficult to understand though so it's hard to give much feedback there. Cool mellow groove though.

Also for what it's worth (and I don't know about others, might be alone here) I'm more likely to comment on something if it's got an embedded soundcloud link. Just a bit easier than having to go to a different site. I understand posting the Drop link means others can use it. Perhaps post both from now on. Or just do as you're doing. Obviously I still listened. 

• Information