New Techno....and Hello old friends....

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

jappe

30 Apr 2015

Well I can hear that this is pro music:-)

Is this a pure Reason-made tune?

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

30 Apr 2015

Oh yeahhhhh, like that, think it could be good driving music  :s0547:

mbfrancis

01 May 2015

This is nice, well produced.  I really liked the breakdown 2.5 minutes in.  Only wish it had a melody or some other hooky part...nothing really stays with me when it's done.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Soulspeed

01 May 2015

Thanks Guys, appreciate the listen....it was done on LogicX with Reason 7 :)

pLansford

02 May 2015

Hey Soulspeed I remember you!  Good to see you here!   :s0221:

Solid track without a doubt!  I'm really hoping for a day when you can bring your great mixing skills to deliver more melodic and soulful content though.  You make tracks to work in the specific environment but I know you can dig deeper.  There's no excuse for function because it's in my reference tracks too.  You check out the new RA chart?  What I just heard will definitely get me grooving but it won't have me coming back the next day wondering who made that.  If you want to make filler tracks that's cool but you can do better man.   :)

JNeffLind

02 May 2015

This is VERY cool, but unfortunately I've got to agree with MBFrancis's critique. This is rhymically AWESOME! The sound design, also AWESOME! The production: AWESOME! You keep the groove interesting and ever evolving and I don't think there's anyone could hear this without at least nodding their head along, but even a simple melodic theme would add a lot I believe. I hate to be critical because this is very well done and perhaps it's just a matter of taste/musical style. This is way above my level in terms of production, but I believe the melodic/harmonic choices could be a bit more dynamic. Very cool though. I wish my stuff sounded this tight/clean.

Soulspeed

03 May 2015

Thanks so much you all....I'm not real big on chord changing or transposing too much....I do like a background arpeggio most always though....my friends told me to get more simplified....so I have....now you all agree I don't have enough going on....hahahhah....you just can't please everyone I suppose....but thanks for the compliments on the sound and ear....I work hard at that :) ....thanks again....peace yall :)

• Information