Enjoy this cozy 90bpm for your pleasure....

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
NMRosta

26 Apr 2015

Attachments
lego.jpg
lego.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 962 times

JNeffLind

27 Apr 2015

Very cool sound design on this track. I'm having a bit of trouble appreciating the musical choices you made because the sound design seems to overpower the actual pitches of notes. Not sure if this makes sense. To be clear, I'm impressed with this. Reminds me a futuristic blade runner type soundtrack while he's tripping on PCP. Thanks for sharing.

NMRosta

27 Apr 2015

JNeffLind wrote:Very cool sound design on this track. I'm having a bit of trouble appreciating the musical choices you made because the sound design seems to overpower the actual pitches of notes. Not sure if this makes sense. To be clear, I'm impressed with this. Reminds me a futuristic blade runner type soundtrack while he's tripping on PCP. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the feedback! That is actually a very good analysis. Some times i put more focus on the very sound and not the "notes"

Like ridley scot did in blade runner. (The script sucks but the atmosphere is wounderfull,.,.'

im used to hear that my stuff is DOPE,,,, (fuck dope, i create dreams) :s0230:

Soft Enerji

27 Apr 2015

Trippy stuff..........the infant voices make it a little creepy.......but in a nice way  :)

NMRosta

28 Apr 2015

Soft Enerji wrote:Trippy stuff..........the infant voices make it a little creepy.......but in a nice way  :)
How is it possible that a infant voice can be creepy? Hahaha well, i get your point. Is actually my babyboy that i did record (sitting on my knee while i did this track.)

Thanks! ;)

jfrichards

28 Apr 2015

NMRosta wrote:...How is it possible that a infant voice can be creepy?...
Maybe because a baby's utterances are atonal and put over an atonal piece brings out the lonely and desperate ambiance associated with atonality?  You could "fix" it by running the voice through Neptune set on C major... then again that might be creepier.

NMRosta

28 Apr 2015

NMRosta wrote:...How is it possible that a infant voice can be creepy?...
jfrichards wrote: Maybe because a baby's utterances are atonal and put over an atonal piece brings out the lonely and desperate ambiance associated with atonality?  You could "fix" it by running the voice through Neptune set on C major... then again that might be creepier.
Make sense.  :s0403: I also belive that it is in our human nature to react on a baby cry. If we can´t se the face of the crying baby, we feel a bit uncomfortable.

forensickbeats

29 Apr 2015

This makes me dizzy, as if I`ve had quite a drink...

Great Stuff!

:t0305:

NMRosta

03 May 2015

forensickbeats wrote:This makes me dizzy, as if I`ve had quite a drink...

Great Stuff!

:t0305:
Thanks...

jappe

08 May 2015

Soft Enerji wrote:Trippy stuff..........the infant voices make it a little creepy.......but in a nice way  :)
NMRosta wrote: Hahaha well, i get your point. Is actually my babyboy that i did record (sitting on my knee while i did this track.)
Nice sounds.
What a wonderful way to incorporate real life into your composition :)
If there's little time for everything one wants or needs to do, do it all at the same time.
Hey, try to make a tune from when your son is taking his first steps on your keyboard too:-)

NMRosta

05 Jul 2015

That woud be cool :)

• Information