Need a rapper for this 120 hiphop beat anyone ? example verse included from friend.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
submonsterz

16 Apr 2015

Any one up for doing this with me ?
Beat and example verse from one of my friends in Norwich (Tj Sinister)
It was going to be something I wanted him to do with me but he is so busy with his own albums and stuff with other people he is just way too bogged down .
So if any one wants to do this let me know if not no worries.

Beat.

Beat and example verse  snippet.

submonsterz

16 Apr 2015

nobody up for it then :frown: . never mind .

jappe

31 May 2015

Hello submonsterz!

Did you find any rapper anywhere yet?
I'm not a rapper myself, I don't even listen to rap, but the beat example&rap sounds really great.

I'm suspecting it's not super easy, in a rather small forum like this, to find a rapper with enough self confidence to take on the challenge to match your friends rap?

submonsterz

31 May 2015

jappe wrote: Hello submonsterz!

Did you find any rapper anywhere yet?
I'm not a rapper myself, I don't even listen to rap, but the beat example&rap sounds really great.

I'm suspecting it's not super easy, in a rather small forum like this, to find a rapper with enough self confidence to take on the challenge to match your friends rap?

No lol just a scrap heap track now moved on to other things all ready.
I am waiting another friend to come stay a few days so we can do some new stuff as its been a while since we last did.

Divesh

26 Sep 2015

Hey i can sing this rap verse

• Information