bit of mad hiphop beats from another spirals page ;)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
submonsterz

15 Apr 2015

you like it mad ?.

jappe

08 May 2015

Well that was...complex:-)
It sounds a bit like all patches in a drum machine played in a row.
But I'm sure this could inspire someone if dropped to Discover!

Dave909

14 May 2015

Lol dont call that hiphop please ;)

submonsterz

14 May 2015

Dave909 wrote:Lol dont call that hiphop please ;)
and why not ??
If you are the hip hop man you come across as you'll hear the structure easy enough . I know a few rappers that flow over that with style and proper swagger. Being different is all good. There's plenty of other fiddles on that page page too if you can handle them m8. Loads of stuff I got spread over many different sc pages and in lots of other places enjoy or not .

Dave909

14 May 2015

I do hear your "structure" and its bs. Nothing else to say. You know

Dave909 wrote:Lol dont call that hiphop please ;)
submonsterz wrote:and why not ??
If you are the hip hop man you come across as you'll hear the structure easy enough . I know a few rappers that flow over that with style and proper swagger. Being different is all good. There's plenty of other fiddles on that page page too if you can handle them m8. Loads of stuff I got spread over many different sc pages and in lots of other places enjoy or not .

Dave909

14 May 2015

Im not dissin you here but thats not "hiphop". Dont come with "rappers"

submonsterz

14 May 2015

Dave909 wrote:Im not dissin you here but thats not "hiphop". Dont come with "rappers"
and why not 3xplain what is hip hop to you ?. I've been into hip hop from day dot I've heard many extremes from then to now. So what to you makes it not hip hop I'd like to know why to you it's not hip hop .
what to you has to be to make it hip hop ?.

Dave909

14 May 2015

Im just serious about it. You know what i mean. You also know these beats dont work. Its turning into a big thing now but i just dont think that beat aint hiphop

submonsterz wrote:
Dave909 wrote:Im not dissin you here but thats not "hiphop". Dont come with "rappers"
and why not 3xplain what is hip hop to you ?. I've been into hip hop from day dot I've heard many extremes from then to now. So what to you makes it not hip hop I'd like to know why to you it's not hip hop .

submonsterz

14 May 2015

Dave909 wrote:Im just serious about it. You know what i mean. You also know these beats dont work. Its turning into a big thing now but i just dont think that beat aint hiphop

submonsterz wrote:
real hip hop comes as it is straight up . Maybe me and others been hearing the same old shit for way too long and wanna mix it up in a new direction just like hip hop was meant to be evolving and mixing and mashing the styles . It's the heart and soul of hip hip to find fresher newer directions and not to stagnate out and comercialize.
Maybe I like glitch and jazz fusion and it wears of eventually and I like the old skool general midi drum sounds every now and again mashed in .

Dave909

14 May 2015

Love your thoughts but its also a thing we need to keep clear. Appreciate your experiments but i do feel we cant have hiphop go like house ;)
Dave909 wrote:Im just serious about it. You know what i mean. You also know these beats dont work. Its turning into a big thing now but i just dont think that beat aint hiphop

submonsterz wrote: and why not 3xplain what is hip hop to you ?. I've been into hip hop from day dot I've heard many extremes from then to now. So what to you makes it not hip hop I'd like to know why to you it's not hip hop .
submonsterz wrote: real hip hop comes as it is straight up . Maybe me and others been hearing the same old shit for way too long and wanna mix it up in a new direction just like hip hop was meant to be evolving and mixing and mashing the styles . It's the heart and soul of hip hip to find fresher newer directions and not to stagnate out and comercialize.
Maybe I like glitch and jazz fusion and it wears of eventually and I like the old skool general midi drum sounds every now and again mashed in .

• Information