Hey Jude

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
keeverw

13 Apr 2015

I did this yesterday just for fun. 
I'm working on my piano chops, and I was just playing a bunch of fun piano songs, and I stumbled across this one. 

Fun song!

Let me know what you think. 

The piano is Radpi, I forget which preset, but I thought it fit well. 

Benedict
Competition Winner

14 Apr 2015

That is a nice, very natural performance of the song.

:)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

mbfrancis

14 Apr 2015

Nice.  I would have liked it if the vocal and piano were more in the same space, vocal felt divorced from the piano.  Also the piano was very bright, so fought sometimes w/ the vocal.  Hard to arrange a piano/vocal so the vocal cuts though.  Good stuff.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

keeverw

14 Apr 2015

mbfrancis wrote:Nice.  I would have liked it if the vocal and piano were more in the same space, vocal felt divorced from the piano.  Also the piano was very bright, so fought sometimes w/ the vocal.  Hard to arrange a piano/vocal so the vocal cuts though.  Good stuff.
Thanks!

So how would I go about bringing the vocal and piano together? 
I am still learning, so I would love to hear some advice on this. 

• Information