up for grabs in file thread

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
submonsterz

12 Apr 2015

quick track I just did
made it trying to incorporate some of the topics on reason talk
ie pulsar as synth and the neelix bass thread etc etc.
I threw Exode`s neelix thor in around about 1.37 but I used it to fit what I made.
file up for grabs in file thread.

Jagwah

14 Apr 2015

I like it man that's pretty impressive for a 'quick track.' I would like to hear what you can do spending your usual amount of time on a track of this genre!

submonsterz

14 Apr 2015

Jagwah wrote:I like it man that's pretty impressive for a 'quick track.' I would like to hear what you can do spending your usual amount of time on a track of this genre!
huh my usual amount of time lol I only normally set on no more than two hours for any track ever :) .
from concept to sound cloud or to the pile I have lol.

Kov

18 Apr 2015

Jagwah wrote:I like it man that's pretty impressive for a 'quick track.' I would like to hear what you can do spending your usual amount of time on a track of this genre!
Same here

Puckboy2000

18 Apr 2015

I love the drums.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Puckboy2000

18 Apr 2015

submonsterz wrote:quick track I just did
made it trying to incorporate some of the topics on reason talk
ie pulsar as synth and the neelix bass thread etc etc.
I threw Exode`s neelix thor in around about 1.37 but I used it to fit what I made.
file up for grabs in file thread.

Where do I find the file thread??? Thanks
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Jagwah

18 Apr 2015

submonsterz wrote: huh my usual amount of time lol I only normally set on no more than two hours for any track ever :) .
from concept to sound cloud or to the pile I have lol.
No.... don't do that! Lol jk but seriously I'm trying real hard to exercise patience with my work at the moment, it started paying off from what I could tell then my ear blocked up and has been so for about four days now :frown: I miss jumping on Reason in the morning and coming up with something completely new every day, but I must push on in this direction and see what comes of it.

See if you can give it a go, pick something you were working on before or start afresh and dedicate a week to it...

Jagwah

18 Apr 2015

Puckboy2000 wrote:Where do I find the file thread??? Thanks
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/r7-1-a-f ... 1286848338

• Information