EP released today!

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Last Alternative

09 Apr 2015

Hello all,

Some of you have heard these songs in the past when I first posted them. Many of you have never heard them at all. Now they have been packaged into a digital 4 song EP release! They are my older rock songs and very raw but are the highlights of my rebel teenage years. (everything made in Reason)

As some of you already know, I'm working with Benedict on my upcoming debut album, Neon Flowers. He is coaching me, helping with professional advice, etc. and will be mixing/producing the album and helping with sound design and so on, as well as producing the pre-album single coming soon called Weeping Willow Tree, to bridge the gap between my older rock and new electronic rock.
I sincerely appreciate all the enthusiasm and support I've gotten from you guys already and it's given me the boost in confidence I needed to push myself even harder. So without further adieu, here is where you can find Last Alternative's 1st ever EP!

https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com

...And if you haven't already, please visit my Facebook music page and 'like' to show your support and stay updated on the latest news. Also, be sure to share with friends!
https://www.facebook.com/LastAlternativeMusic

Thank you all sincerely.
-Jace
Attachments
EP_2015_cover.jpg
EP_2015_cover.jpg (209.9 KiB) Viewed 606 times
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

eusti

10 Apr 2015

Nice surprise, Jace! Congrats on the release and the new collaboration!

As mentioned in the other thread, Deadweight is my favorite at the moment!

Looking forward to see the results of you guys working together!

D.

JNeffLind

14 Apr 2015

That's awesome news. And huzzah for the collaboration. Benedict had offered to help me on some tracks in the past and I ended up deciding that they weren't ready for primetime yet, but he has a ton of knowledge. You're in good hands. Hopefully this is the start of great things.

Ronin

15 Apr 2015

Congrats! Nice work. However, shouldn't this be in the music forum?

Emian

15 Apr 2015

congratz man ! good luck in this next step in making music ! i'm sure Benedict is a nice experienced partner :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

mbfrancis

15 Apr 2015

How awesome, congratulations - the music is great, but I'm more stoked that you released something.  I'm hoping to do something this year as well.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

Higor

15 Apr 2015

Nice tracks. I really like Disassociated.
Cold Shoulder, Anti & Deadweight could have been lost tracks from Nevermind or something - that early 90's rock vibe for sure. Your voice has something of Trent Reznor, Cobain, Michael Stipe and your own, of course. You have something to say and that's what makes worthwhile to listen.

And Red Scorpion reminds me of this...

Attachments
Red_Scorpion.jpg
Red_Scorpion.jpg (211.08 KiB) Viewed 639 times

Soft Enerji

16 Apr 2015

Well done man! Planning a couple of releases of my own soon, but ther agian I've been planning that for a while :s0959:

Anyhhos, I reckon your team up with Benedict will reap great rewards. I have much respect for his production techniques and am really keen to hear what you both end up with.

Cheers

Mark

Soft Enerji

16 Apr 2015

Forgot to mention..............playing through the ep as I type and it sounds great!

• Information