LoopMinus18

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
weforgot...

07 Apr 2015

I am getting ready for my first show in over three years at the end of this month. I live loop inside and outside of reason. Over the next few weeks I will attempt to recording music and capture video from the set up to share.

I was messing around with 8.2 and noticed the discover button. Making it even easier to put music up. Here is a clip from my practice today.

http://phead.mu/s/BWBhZnAO#

jappe

24 May 2015

hello weforgot!
I hope your show went well!
it sounds like the tune you link to is not the genre I listen to much. I am on a mono mobile phone now so cannot comment on mix.
which means this post of mine is kind of useless lol.
I guess I just want to resurrect this thread because weforgot to reply to it.

weforgot...

24 May 2015

Thanks jappe for the listen. I haven't been dropping as much lately with reason, mostly using soundcloud. 

Wow...I am so stoked on your connecting. I am having a blast listening to Broken Love. I DJ Ecstatic dance and could really see people expressively getting down to this. 

Do you have a soundcloud or bandcamp?

jappe

24 May 2015

Thank's for feedback on Broken Love!
No soundcloud or bandcamp. I publish snippets and tunes here every now and then for feedback.
I used to publish on reasonstation.net, but that's been closed for some years now.
I had to google ecstatic dance...looks like great fun:-)

• Information