That Reason Sound

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

avasopht
Competition Winner

06 Apr 2015

Loved it from the very first second!!!

Puckboy2000

06 Apr 2015

Awesome. Love it!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

thefixr

07 Apr 2015

So the Reason sound is a GLOWSTICK?
YouTube.com/iamthefixr

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 Apr 2015

oh wow oh wow oh wow, luved it to bits and so did the neighbours once I blasted that one out LOL :s0547:  

Thought it was really well polished, big well done :D

Jagwah

14 Apr 2015

Damn man that's really good, sounds fantastic. Sounds great loud and that's a massive achievement to my ears. Great title too.

Reason file or it didn't happen! Lol jk jk but seriously can we have it please :bawl:

pushedbutton

14 Apr 2015

All of a sudden I'm transported back to 2004 and I notice the queue for the loo has suddenly been the most interested attraction in the venue as rumours of some green supermans being sold in there have started to become common knowledge. Funnily enough the event was closed early.
Tip Tip. When buying class A drugs, rarely is it a good idea to form an orderly queue.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

mbfrancis

14 Apr 2015

pushedbutton wrote:All of a sudden I'm transported back to 2004 and I notice the queue for the loo has suddenly been the most interested attraction in the venue as rumours of some green supermans being sold in there have started to become common knowledge. Funnily enough the event was closed early.
Tip Tip. When buying class A drugs, rarely is it a good idea to form an orderly queue.
Wow we had the same flashback, that's just crazy lol.  

Nice smooth track.  Sure it's very 2000s trance, but man it's massive!  I could have used a little more dynamics/breakdowns, etc., though...felt very static.  But nice sound, great job.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

• Information