Bluesy Rocky Synthy Ballady Type Thing - Don't Wait Too Long - All Reason

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

motuscott

04 Apr 2015

Blue Jay Way is about three blocks down to the left. You can't miss it.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Last Alternative

04 Apr 2015

Tincture, my man. It feels like it's been a while since I heard your music. You have a very strange but intriguing sound. Another catchy weird cool tune and nice lyrics/fx. Comments on the player.

And I would like to know how you got that guitar tone so clean but tight and swampy.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Tincture

07 Apr 2015

Thanks Guys! Just had a listen to Blue Jay Way as I hadn't heard it! (thought I'd heard most of their music). A Beatles reference :)

Jason, not sure which guitar you mean? Let me know & I'll be happy to post a screen dump of the set-up.

eusti

07 Apr 2015

Made it through this time... ;) The vocal / vocal treatment in the first part didn't grab me the first time around and I got distracted...
Now I'm glad I tried again... Love the second part... Maybe some elements of that could show up earlier?
Very special style... Love when the vocal FX blends into the rhythm guitar...

D.

• Information