At Harms Length (Melancholic Rave)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
logicalpocket

24 Mar 2015

Just got back from a rave weekender which I was unfortunately ill for most of. This is a tune inspired by the muffled racket I heard in the distance.

https://soundcloud.com/dubious/at-harms-length

Hope you like it. You may want to turn the volume down if you're not looking to illicit any kind of negative response from your neighbours.
Blep

Some Desperate Glory

24 Mar 2015

Damn those are some sick distorted beats.  Great contrast to a lot of the almost "new age" pads and such going on.  My favorite part is around 4 min when the background sounds keep coming in and out.  I can imagine this track could set an epileptic off.
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

Ecopro

25 Mar 2015

Keep on bangin' on Alex. Nice intro and then just bam all over. :) It does sound like it's party going on the other side. ;)
Guts Electronic Mayhem

logicalpocket

29 Mar 2015

Some Desperate Glory wrote:Damn those are some sick distorted beats.  Great contrast to a lot of the almost "new age" pads and such going on.  My favorite part is around 4 min when the background sounds keep coming in and out.  I can imagine this track could set an epileptic off.
Thanks Carl. All of my music tends to start sounding this way whenever I listen to too much Mike Paridinas and Richard D James :P
Blep

logicalpocket

29 Mar 2015

Ecopro wrote:Keep on bangin' on Alex. Nice intro and then just bam all over. :) It does sound like it's party going on the other side. ;)
Definitely what I was going for... a rave happening on the other side of a chalet wall ;) Cheers Ed.
Blep

Last Alternative

29 Mar 2015

You're very talented. Comments on the player.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Emian

01 Apr 2015

what a beauty man ! love it, comments on SC :)

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

logicalpocket

02 Apr 2015

Last Alternative wrote:You're very talented. Comments on the player.
Thank you very much :)
Blep

logicalpocket

02 Apr 2015

Emian wrote:what a beauty man ! love it, comments on SC :)
Glad you enjoyed it. I had fun making it :D
Blep

• Information