Fube Sepa(Sunset Mix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

JNeffLind

22 Mar 2015

What's being said here? And in what language? I usually have a decent ear for such things. But I'm clueless in this case. Either way, it's a sexy voice.

ambeant

23 Mar 2015

JNeffLind wrote:What's being said here? And in what language? I usually have a decent ear for such things. But I'm clueless in this case. Either way, it's a sexy voice.
I not sure what language it is, kinda sounds like Arabic mixed with French?. I found it on Discover and thought it was mystic and exotic and had to add to it's vibe. :)  But for some reason cannot find the original anymore.

JNeffLind

23 Mar 2015

JNeffLind wrote:What's being said here? And in what language? I usually have a decent ear for such things. But I'm clueless in this case. Either way, it's a sexy voice.
ambeant wrote:
I not sure what language it is, kinda sounds like Arabic mixed with French?. I found it on Discover and thought it was mystic and exotic and had to add to it's vibe. :)  But for some reason cannot find the original anymore.
I kept thinking I got traces of something Romance (French, Italian, Portugeuse) but then got inflections of Eastern Europe. I speak French so I don't think it's that. I wonder if it could be something in the direction of eastern Europe. Polish perhaps? Just guessing. Cool track either way. 

ambeant

23 Mar 2015

ambeant wrote:
JNeffLind wrote:
I kept thinking I got traces of something Romance (French, Italian, Portugeuse) but then got inflections of Eastern Europe. I speak French so I don't think it's that. I wonder if it could be something in the direction of eastern Europe. Polish perhaps? Just guessing. Cool track either way. 
Thanks, it would be nice to find out who sung the vocals.

• Information