Pop-ish track while I learn the Acoustic guit. RE.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
C//AZM

15 Mar 2015

This is me trying to wrap my mind around the A-list acoustic guitarist RE. It's all Reason and I have a singer who may write to it. Will mix it later and put some extra polish on it if it gets out of the cocoon stage.

JNeffLind

15 Mar 2015

Hey man. This is pretty solid despite being done as a learning exercise. With the right melody and lyric (for some reason I'm thinking almost a reggae inflected island sounding melody, it could be a keeper.

C//AZM

16 Mar 2015

Thanks a lot! Looks like I'm gonna have to practice a lot to get the hang of this thing. You've got style changes on the lower keys and also different style changes with the knob with odd combinations of the two. It's good to have so many choices but oops, i just pressed that key on the keyboard and...

Last Alternative

19 Mar 2015

As convincing as the fake guitar devices sound they still sound a little fake. If you're getting a singer I honestly think you could consider a guitarist too. Nothin beats the real thing.
Tune-wise it's an upbeat ditty. I would imagine the lyrics are about enjoying life or something like that. I'm thinking along the lines of Good Life by OneRepublic---I love that song!
Nice beat and cool ending. Keep us posted.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information