The Facts

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

jappe

16 Mar 2015

Quite short, but I like it! Nice soundscape.

Last Alternative

16 Mar 2015

Cool sliding thing on the intro. I think it's a hat or snare reversed? Very warm ethereal pads. Love the arp synth. I feel like the drugs are coming on and the sun is setting with the feeling of a promising action packed nightlife.... . And then it ends like bunk drugs. Please finish this!
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

ambeant

17 Mar 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Cool sliding thing on the intro. I think it's a hat or snare reversed? Very warm ethereal pads. Love the arp synth. I feel like the drugs are coming on and the sun is setting with the feeling of a promising action packed nightlife.... . And then it ends like bunk drugs. Please finish this!

Thanks  :D

ambeant

17 Mar 2015

jappe wrote:Quite short, but I like it! Nice soundscape.
Thanks.

JNeffLind

17 Mar 2015

Cool and chilled out. I dig it, but for me it didn't get really interesting until about 0:39 when the bass came in.

ambeant

18 Mar 2015

JNeffLind wrote:Cool and chilled out. I dig it, but for me it didn't get really interesting until about 0:39 when the bass came in.
Thanks for listening. 

C//AZM

19 Mar 2015

Sets the atmosphere....wait wha? lol finish the track!!! so far so good.

• Information