Mini DJ Mix

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
clone

10 Mar 2015

Hello Propellerheads!

Uploaded this mini mix I did last week, any funk heads out there? If not well FUNK YOU!

Dj Clone( C Company, O*C )

https://www.mixcloud.com/Ccompany/dj-clone-funk-you/

Emian

10 Mar 2015

is this mixed in Reason ? does it contain any music you made in Reason ? if not i don't know if this is the place to post this....

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

selig
RE Developer

10 Mar 2015

Sounds a lot like someone is playing a Wham record…oh wait, that's exactly what it is!   ;)

I'm not exactly sure what should be done about posting non-Reason (or non-original music) in a forum titled "Reason Music", but at the very least I'd say you're not likely to get much valuable feedback about your DJ skills posting in a music creation forum. I'll wait and see what the other mods (or other forum members) have to say on the subject…
:)
Selig Audio, LLC

Lunesis

10 Mar 2015

Yeah, this is a forum for music that was made using Reason in at least some capacity. I will give the OP a chance to explain though.

clone

10 Mar 2015

Sorry guys, didn't mean to upset anyone. I always would post mixes on propellerhead web site and never had any problems. I won't post anymore mixes in the future.

Thanks,

Dj Clone

Oh looks like there's some Wham fans out there? LOL

forensickbeats

11 Mar 2015

Great mix!

If they move it to the kitchen subforum the issue might be solved.

clone

11 Mar 2015

Hey thanks forensickbeats!

My next mix will be in a different forum. Might upload a dubstep mix some time this week?

Thanks,

-Clone

https://www.mixcloud.com/Ccompany/dj-clone-funk-you/

JNeffLind

12 Mar 2015

Bad boy. ;)  

• Information