Another future Art/Music track is made.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

NATZure

24 Feb 2015

Sounds like a theme for a horror movie oder series. I love it :) I would love to hear a nice and hard hitting drum-/breakbeat  after 2 minutes or so. But that's just my personal preference. 

Man, that end. I freaked out. I thought some alarm was happening at 12pm here :D Btw i was hearing with headphones, and it sounded like the sound came from outside the headphones. It's like awaken from a nightmare. Maybe you had that in mind when creating this ending. Thumbs up. 

NMRosta

24 Feb 2015

Thanks NATZure for the feedback!

well i whas thinking about place some hardcore beats in the middle but i just keep going for some reason just without it.  Maybe because i most ofen dont hear drums in my dreams. Hahaha... Sorry about the wieard ending, i like to work with the sound as if it is in difrent kind of windovs/trains/room etc

The music is like when im illustrating surrealistic art. I just dont have a clue what the fuck im doing. And that is (ladys and gentleman) probably the reason why im still a nobody, sitting in my dark studio... Creating 0$ music. Hahahaha

NATZure i love your music have a wounderfull night!

Noise
Competition Winner

25 Feb 2015

So NMRosta, when are you releasing a full album ?  I would buy it :D
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

NMRosta

25 Feb 2015

I have made about 35 "unreleased" album to my own pleasure but there is no one that buy music on cd anymore and i will never find any producer that can put upp my stuff on itune so it will all be on the soundcloud.(or atleast the latest stuff)

Ecopro

01 Mar 2015

Dark, buzzy stuff NM. I wish it would have picked up somewhere instead of staying safe at that melody. What I heard sounds good, but you need to bring it up a notch into a darker or more complex territory. 
Guts Electronic Mayhem

NMRosta

03 Mar 2015

Ecopro wrote:Dark, buzzy stuff NM. I wish it would have picked up somewhere instead of staying safe at that melody. What I heard sounds good, but you need to bring it up a notch into a darker or more complex territory. 
Thank you Ecopro for your superb feedback! The thing is that i most ofen use to "fuck the stars" in my tracks, meaning that i most ofen have worked for 2long with layers in one single loop that i suddenly belive that the whole track need a greate face lift (forgetting that many of the listeners actually listen to this whole track 4the first time) Hahahaha.

I visualized some old game to amiga 500 like Anoterhworld or Flashback and that this track is belonging to the bacground music, or something.

I might do some bouncing on this shitt and use it later on in some other track. I like to do that kind of stuff. Image

Thanks!

• Information