Wax 13 + Dune (Architectural Video Projection Video Music)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
moofi

11 Feb 2015

In 2012 I sent a friend two songs I had been working on, he used for videos showing architectural video projections he had been creating at that time in Berlin. Just stumbled upon them after quite a while. It´s not the full songs but something like a minute+ long excerpts. I quite like how the combination of video + music turned out here. The first one "wax 13" made use of the at that point freshly released Pulsar RE for the buzzy mainsynth + an ABL2 melody while "dune" is mainly based on the free Blue Mar Ten "Jungle Jungle - 1989 to 1999 Samplepack" + ABL2 melody:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpDSpYOgKbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXxB2d4y6a0

Tincture

12 Feb 2015

Good combinations of video and your music. I prefer the 2nd but both have your deep full style.

Can you PM me a download link to an mp3 of your "Moon.." song so I can make a bit more sense of the stems I downloaded a while ago and so I can hopefully do something with them? ... thanks :)

moofi

13 Feb 2015

Thank you :-)
Yes, I can. :thumbup: Looking forward to a possible outcome.

Scoobyman II

13 Feb 2015

Really cool stuff. Did the music play outdoors for the projections as well, or just the videos?

moofi

13 Feb 2015

Thank you. :-) The songs are in those videos only. Was kind of like I´ve been sending him those songs for listening and he was just about to cut the videos, so he asked wether he could use the songs for cutting onto.

• Information