Just finished new ambient vocal track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FiatLux

09 Feb 2015

Hardly get much writing done these days.  Most of my time goes into raising three children.
So really happy that I managed to squeak out a track in the wee hours of the night.

selig
RE Developer

09 Feb 2015

Oh My! I read "ambient vocal" and was curious. Put this track on and drifted off to the guitar while reading an email. Then the most amazing vocal I've heard in a while came on and it took me a second to figure out what I was hearing - it was heavenly, that's all I knew! I don't know what I was expecting - first I didn't know whether it would be male or female, and guess I was expecting a male voice maybe? But it took me most wonderfully by surprise!

This is quite amazing vocally IMO (don't mean to dismiss the track either) - don't know if you are the singer, but there are not many voices like this in the world as far as I'm concerned!

Looking at the Soundcloud page (and listening to more lovely tracks) I see the name "Ron Brookler", which is probably not the vocalist's name? ;)

If FiatLux is Ron, I gotta tell you that vocalist just flat out dazzled me - I want to hear you two do more together, seems like your music is a great fit for her voice and vice-versa of course!

:)
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information