Supernova Lounge

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
liampatrickingram

08 Feb 2015

Some space inspired fun.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks for listening!

jappe

04 Mar 2015

Nice sounds and well produced space chill music. Can't find any problem with this one.

selig
RE Developer

05 Mar 2015

Only criticism I could make would be that the rhodes chords sometimes trigger a loud sample, sometimes a soft. The loud samples sound a little jarring for such a laid back tune, not to mention the odd dynamics they create to my ear. If they were all the lower velocity samples it would have a smoother overall mood. 

Or it could be I just fixated on those sounds and then couldn't not hear them…

:)
Selig Audio, LLC

JNeffLind

06 Mar 2015

Dig the trippy laid back feel. All the instruments you use blend well together as far as their feel, including the ones you clearly intend to have "cut through". They cut through without changing the flavor of the piece.

Also, why not make this into a few different songs. You could still group them as a single "movement" or whatever. I totally dig what's happening at 7:00 but it's a world away from what's happening early on.

• Information