Summer's Night Out

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
ambeant

06 Feb 2015

Ecopro

07 Feb 2015

Nice vibe. I can hear a bit of Synthpop and Ambient in there. There is some dissonance when the pads are switching keys ( it sounds slightly off, but nothing too crazy). You might want to tighten that up a bit. When it comes to pads, specially the evolving ones; the ones that tend to start off low in volume, and then they rise as they release their envelopes. I'd place the notes slightly before the start of the bar and end them a little early as well, that way, I don't get too much pitch dissonance when the notes switch keys. There are other pads that contain very different layers of harmonic elements that sometimes clash and bring out disharmonious artifacts in the mix. Also, I felt the hi hats were a little to prominent in the mix, but that might be just me. Keep at it, the track feels like it wants to evolve and bloom into something bigger.
Guts Electronic Mayhem

ambeant

09 Feb 2015

Thanks for listening.

• Information