Cosmological Revelation - Electronic / Club - Vox from Speak n Tweak RE

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Tincture

06 Feb 2015

https://www.soundcloud.com/tincture-1/c ... revelation

Vox:
There Is No Dark Matter
Where There Is Mass There Is No Expansion
Take Me Home
The song's a bit on the creative side ;-) The vox relates to an idea of mine that instead of invoking "Dark Matter" to explain the spin velocities of galaxies, maybe this could instead be explained if spacetime only expands where there is no mass. Thus empty space would "push in" on galaxies giving a similar effect to that of the increased mass dark matter is invoked to provide?

Ecopro

06 Feb 2015

I like all the twists and turns Zac, as you've said, it is very creative. Production sounds top notch as well. Vox is a bit too processed to be legible, but it fits the mood of the track well.
Guts Electronic Mayhem

Tincture

06 Feb 2015

Cheers Ed! I might back up the ST-1 instrument vox with my human vox to cut thro' some more at some point but I do like the wildness, especially given the message! Some Physics genius might make hay from my chaff... !!? :s0225:

Wee Joe

07 Feb 2015

I really liked this track and loved the Bass, :t2018:  nice one.       Wee Joe.

am0eba

07 Feb 2015

I liked it a lot! I'm still scratching my head over how you got Steven Hawking to do the vocal though...

_Dave_

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

Tincture

09 Feb 2015

Wee Joe wrote:I really liked this track and loved the Bass, :t2018:  nice one.       Wee Joe.
Thanks Joe!

Tincture

09 Feb 2015

PeterLansford wrote:Hi!  Nice to hear you again.  This actually worked really well for me.  You know I like four to the flour beats!   :s0221:  Really nice chilled out synths and I especially liked the part at 0:58 when the arrangement dropped and it got really dark.  The vocal FX came off to me as a transmission by an extraterrestrial flying a spaceship through the galaxy.   :thumbup:
Thanks Peter, glad the transitions worked ok. I was pretty unsure about the pipe organ! but glad it didn't ruin it. I'll take a look over at your SC page later in the week when I'm in the mood again (not feeling tip-top today ;-) )

Tincture

09 Feb 2015

am0eba wrote:I liked it a lot! I'm still scratching my head over how you got Steven Hawking to do the vocal though...

_Dave_
Thanks Dave ;) I think DLD Tech managed to record him for Speak n Tweak ;)

Emian

09 Feb 2015

cool track Z, i really enjoy how you're evolving into a dancemusic wizard ;)

the bassline is way cool, dubby & all ; cool variations also at the right times, mix is good, kick & bass support the track nicely; really well done !

Cheers ,

Jan

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

stratatonic

09 Feb 2015

Well, that was different  Absolutely no guitar. :shock:
Doesn't matter - you pulled it off. The sounds work really well together.
Good job.

moofi

11 Feb 2015

Sounds good, like its atmosphere :thumbup:

Tincture

12 Feb 2015

Emian wrote: cool track Z, i really enjoy how you're evolving into a dancemusic wizard ;)
the bassline is way cool, dubby & all ; cool variations also at the right times, mix is good, kick & bass support the track nicely; really well done !
Cheers ,
Jan
hi Jan, thanks for listening! Glad you think I'm evolving, whatever the style :) I'm itching to get back to some guitar based stuff but am feeling a bit down on myself on that stuff. If anything works, I'm glad of it at the moment ;)

Tincture

12 Feb 2015

stratatonic wrote:Well, that was different  Absolutely no guitar. :shock:
Doesn't matter - you pulled it off. The sounds work really well together.
Good job.
heh heh glad you are interested in my guitar stuff. I hope to get something going soon :)

jfrichards

14 Feb 2015

Cool piece Zac.  I like when Tesla said Einstein was an idiot to imagine that waves can travel through nothingness.  He said to postulate nothingness would mean an endless type of "science" that could never find the answers.  I like Tesla.

Tincture

14 Feb 2015

Thanks John. I wish I had the brains and knowledge to truly understand (mathematically) modern physics and cosmology but I don't :frown: I love reading layman books though :) But as much as it blows my mind to wonder at the possibility of 11 dimensions, multiple universes and only 4% of our universe's energy balance sheet being accounted for, it would be nice to have some theories that are at least likely to be testable in the near future ;)

Soft Enerji

14 Feb 2015

love the spacey vibe......but all that physics stuff goes way over my head :shock: :) .....great track!

Tincture

14 Feb 2015

Soft Enerji wrote:love the spacey vibe......but all that physics stuff goes way over my head :shock: :) .....great track!
Thank you! Well, it does mine too past a certain level. But I love it :)

I often feel that I'd be happier if I was religious in some way and could believe in my being here having some purpose and an overlord who cares for us all, but then again I guess I'd miss out on all the beautiful physics I'd have to dismiss**

**Having worked among scientific academics, including physicists, you'd be surprised how many still manage to reconcile a religion with their scientific thinking***

***Not really any I respected tho' ;) - I'm sure it could have been a two way street!

raymondh

19 Feb 2015

Great job Zac

I like the warm sound of the track and the whole arrangement. Very cool!

comments on SC.

cheers, Raymond

Scoobyman II

19 Feb 2015

Listened again tonight. With your electronic stuff, I can really hear the Orbital influence. Great stuff.

eusti

19 Feb 2015

Neat. Reminds me a bit of Mind In A Box in parts...

D.

• Information