foolish type

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

06 Feb 2015

field day with QU4D ver. 1.0.3 - jump far away of foolish type

Ecopro

06 Feb 2015

I like that deep distortion on the bass and the mysterious vibe overall. Nice X-files, Dr Who-ish lead. 
Guts Electronic Mayhem

4filegate

07 Feb 2015

Ecopro wrote:I like that deep distortion on the bass and the mysterious vibe overall. Nice X-files, Dr Who-ish lead. 
was a running smoothly project ;) thanks very much, Ed!

one more by same *practice/technic

a little chaos every now and then!

*build song
crafted on a Main Combinator split zone patch with QU4D bass/pad/melody - rest space for Percussion, FX atmosphere and lead
bass cv with thor arp - luv function "Randomize Pattern on gate length, lfo automatisation _empathic mode (not draw with mouse) from CME Bitstream 3X
inserts &. send/return with Studio/Creative FX made in QU4D HQ effects section

Attached example .cmb Combinator QU4D Patch dwnld prepared for sharing - i use SSL desk bus

Attachments
QU4D_bass_pad_melody_FX__4filegateAVM.zip
(58.56 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

4filegate

07 Feb 2015

PeterLansford wrote:Another great piece of art and a fantastic voyage!  I really liked the mysterious and eerie vibe to this.   :thumbup:

:s0547:
Ty Pete, head of advanced electronica - I really appreciate your comments :wave:

• Information