dj gullum Pink Elephante (Trance inspired EDM)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

ambeant

05 Feb 2015

gullum wrote:
:thumbup:  Sounds good and has nice depth.

darkmode

05 Feb 2015

Nice work mate, catchy!

jappe

29 Apr 2015

Nice sounds; I like the distorted lead and arp; did you use some distortion RE for that?

submonsterz

29 Apr 2015

the kick might need side chaining in or just dynamic cuts in everything else in its frequency range to let it hit through a bot more I think here :) .
id like it much better if the kick hit through on this .
but yeah some nice sounds on there m8 :) .

gullum

29 Apr 2015

jappe wrote:Nice sounds; I like the distorted lead and arp; did you use some distortion RE for that?
I used antidote for all leads and arp. the main lead is the bis saw preset from inspire refill for antidote by eXode with some default Reason 1/2 racks so the distortion is all from Antidote

jappe

29 Apr 2015

jappe wrote:Nice sounds; I like the distorted lead and arp; did you use some distortion RE for that?
gullum wrote: I used antidote for all leads and arp. the main lead is the bis saw preset from inspire refill for antidote by eXode with some default Reason 1/2 racks so the distortion is all from Antidote
Thank's for sharing...I wasn't planning to try out Antidote but I think I should give it a try; lot's of love for that RE out there.

• Information