The Naked Revolution

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
SoundStruggler

04 Feb 2015

Hi! Just registered! This seems like the place where most Reason members went to.

I want to thank everybody who's contributed with all the great tips and tutorials by members and Propellerhead, because without that I wouldn't even have come close to where I am now. My heart goes out to you!

Despite that I don't think my tracks are worth paying for though and I don't feel confident enough to send anything to mastering, which is why I release them as free download on my soundcloud page. I think I will remix these later at some point.

By the way I make various types of electronic music, mostly retro kind, so don't waste your time if you can't stand that.

Anyway... My latest track is called "The Naked Revolution " and is available here:

I've also posted a video link (my first music video) in the description for that song, though you have to be logged in on YouTube to see it, because I've put age restriction on it.

PS: I think SoundCloud gets fucked up when you try to change anything that you've posted/uploaded. Maybe you know what I mean. Cheers!

motuscott

04 Feb 2015

On SC it's possible to upload a new mix of a track w/o losing your stats, if that sort of thing matters to ya. I'm speaking from the pro plan.
Also, welcome to hell.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

SoundStruggler

04 Feb 2015

Yes, I know. You just click to replace file, but there are two different uploaders. In the old one you can add more data about your track.

I had problems though to replace a post I did about my track. It seems the system is not synced well between pages. I had to delete all posts, log out and log in again to put the post I wanted on my track. Well, there seems to be a trend all over the internet with webmasters constantly keeps changing stuff just because they can.

motuscott

04 Feb 2015

Schooled.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

darkmode

05 Feb 2015

The track sounds great. Nice work. Interesting music video. Gotta love nude Segways!

• Information