Bring Down Corporate Fascism

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jfrichards

03 Feb 2015

Reason loop using the new momentary Kong device, with Parsec bass and Creme guitars

http://phead.mu/s/REZun4uc

jappe

29 Apr 2015

Short nice piece with a short nice message, agree that any fascist company should be brought down :)

submonsterz

29 Apr 2015

oohh err but isn't that just the last stage of capitalism, which bred corporate capitalism via power through making too much wealth ending up as corporate fascism as the end of the chain ....
sounds like to bring down one means you have to bring down its roots ?

but like the beat clip john ;) .

jfrichards

29 Apr 2015

submonsterz wrote:oohh err but isn't that just the last stage of capitalism, which bred corporate capitalism via power through making too much wealth ending up as corporate fascism as the end of the chain ....
sounds like to bring down one means you have to bring down its roots ?

but like the beat clip john ;) .
Thanks.  I like the anti-capitalist feel of metal.  Nice that it is getting easier to do it in Reason.  And it's a nice change from the radio-ready pop-dance that Reason engenders ("Shake your boobs, do some coke, don't complain, when you're broke, kiss me now, kiss me later, ignore John, he's just a hater").  Reason is also getting really good at the darker synth stuff that points to the ugliness of capitalism contrasted with the alternatives of deep love, like in the music of Adam Fielding and Brent/Lunesis.  Combine all these soundscapes with Reason's orchestral depth, thundering bass tones and crystal vocal recording setups and I think we'll be seeing some great political music over the next few years from Reason circles.  The heart of Baltimore burns for freedom.

submonsterz

29 Apr 2015

lets hope we do hear some great stuff with meaning coming soon :) .
and it better be quick with one world currency looming its ugly head higher and higher each day us in Europe have all ready fallen that step closer to it just you over the water next and its been on the table and getting there for a while now. with that the next step of one world government will be inevitable and by then we will all just be corporate slaves without a way out so frightening its unreal .
and music can be a good way to open eyes and educate the ones that do not want to be educated through ignorance or fear or just plain unawareness.

a quick of my head thing I done a while back the message starts to come in around 1.50 and the chants etc all correlate to genocide etc of native people but don't know if people got the message other than the words and not the message also in the music .

mbfrancis

29 Apr 2015

I like that tremendously, but you should tell us how you really feel lol.
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

submonsterz

29 Apr 2015

mbfrancis wrote:I like that tremendously, but you should tell us how you really feel lol.
I usually feel with my hands ;) lol .

jfrichards

29 Apr 2015

submonsterz wrote:...
a quick of my head thing I done a while back the message starts to come in around 1.50 and the chants etc all correlate to genocide etc of native people but don't know if people got the message other than the words and not the message also in the music .

Nice one Sub, reminds me of the black flag outdoor raves in San Francisco 15 years ago where it would start off like your piece, then grow into 5 thousand dancers putting Apache chants over Parsec-like pulsating synth modulations deep into the night.  I asked my son back then what percentage of these people (he knew hundreds of them) supported the invasion of Iraq?  He said, "Dad, there's no percentage, everyone here is against it".

• Information