RPM Challenge Pre-Challenge (With Collab from REASONTALK :D

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
weforgot...

31 Jan 2015

To get ready for the RPM challenge this year I made an album over the past couple weeks to try out some new techniques and lyric styles. It is rough and I am super nervous to post it here for all you reason folks, but I will be gone over the weekend so I won't be able to incisively check to see if anyone has checked it out. 

(Lyrics for songs that are not improvised can be read in the individual songs descriptions)

The title track was a collaboration with Tincture using some song stems he posted in the Reason Files Forum

Because I made it in reason (Though did run the songs though logic for a tiny post) If anyone is interested in messing with the tracks, or making something new from them PM me and I can get you some files. I really want to collaborate more frequently.

Happy weekend,

Scott

P.S. Thanks for the listen.

am0eba

31 Jan 2015

Listening to the album now… Really enjoying it!

The sea of words seems to work really well - love the vocal styles, and the music is all interesting. Nice message too!

Continuing to enjoy...

Disliking that some tracks cut off abruptly. My only complaint...

_Dave_

:reason: :re: :refill: :recycle: :PUF_figure: :PUF_take: :record: :rt:
"F" the ineffable! 
My music is available on iTunes, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify and CDBaby - more info:
http://2little2late.org/am0eba/

weforgot...

01 Feb 2015

Dave,

Thanks for checking out the music and for all the kind words. I completely agree with the abruptness of the endings. I had put all the tracks into Logic with the intention of making the transitions more seamless for a straight listen, but when on Soundcloud they take a second between loading up the following song making things feel a bit more disjoined. I might try to put the full album edit on Soundcloud as a set and then split up the one audio track...I think you can do that...

Also i'm digging your music. I think it is really cool and I would love to get my hands on something old or new that you've made and collaborate. I really like your messages. themes that I like to make music about too :)

jappe

27 Jun 2015

I really like your music.
With your unique genre busting styles and variation it never becomes boring. And like I said before, your vocals performance is super good, it carries every tune of yours I've heard so far very well.
Gratz to your creative talent!

• Information