Pjeudy W.I.P preview of my first track of 2015

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
pjeudy

Post 25 Jan 2015

My opinion is that Propellerhead REASON needs a complete rewrite!
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:53 pm

ambeant

Post 26 Jan 2015

:thumbup:

NMRosta

Post 26 Jan 2015

I like the clean intro. And i love the futuristic attitude. But it is very short? Is it just made for remix or will there be more? Well done...

pjeudy

Post 26 Jan 2015

NMRosta wrote:I like the clean intro. And i love the futuristic attitude. But it is very short? Is it just made for remix or will there be more? Well done...
Thanks
this was what I started with, I uploaded/share a short preview...will iron it out more definitely. ..super thanks for listening :-)

In case anyone is interested I uploaded a few Malstrom patches,one I used for the drop on this song, here's the link, the patch is called "S.K.Y.N.E.T"

http://www.reasontalk.com/post/pjeudy-f ... 1285951002
P.S: people should stop saying "No it won't happen" when referring to a complete rewrite of REASON. I have 3 letters for ya....VST

Majestik Monkey

Post 26 Jan 2015

Nice big Clean sound , nice build up's , Bassline plodding along nicely :s0221: & Fx nice & spacey , i like that Elephant/Trumpet'ish? type of sounding synth & the Yo Yo sound too that comes in after the second half ! 

Are you planning on making it longer ?  :thumbup:

Noel G.

Post 26 Jan 2015

Wow, this sounds great!  Can't wait to hear complete song when finished.  Would that Slick Rick sample have clearance though?  Congratulations.
ImageImageImage

darkmode

Post 26 Jan 2015

Great energy and a really nice mix. Nice work!

pjeudy

Post 26 Jan 2015

Noel G. wrote:Wow, this sounds great!  Can't wait to hear complete song when finished.  Would that Slick Rick sample have clearance though?  Congratulations.
I agree Noel. it's always after a few days that the clean up happens :-)
Getting the idea down then decide on levels etc...

pjeudy

Post 26 Jan 2015

Majestik Monkey wrote:Are you planning on making it longer ?  :thumbup:
Yes... I spent the week starting it, I put it online as a preview to share!:-)

jjpscott01

Post 27 Jan 2015

Wow this sounds killer and really pumps through my studio headphones! Cant wait to hear the finished track when your done  :thumbup:
| REASON 10 | STUDIO ONE PRO 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X4 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

• Information