Drake Equation

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Faastwalker

15 Jan 2015

I've not finished anything new for a couple of months now. But since we're starting a new forum fresh I thought I'd get in there with a recent (couple of months old now) addition. For those that like droney, electronica, ambient, soundscape. 100% Reason.

Some Desperate Glory

15 Jan 2015

Sounds really cool!  Love the water-esque sounds.   Definitely droney and ambient!   :)
Still nostalgic about the old days, writing songs with my Amiga 500, Korg M1, and Ensoniq ASR-10 sampler.

Faastwalker

15 Jan 2015

Thanks for the replies & comments ;)

Wow! That's more replies I got in 2 hours on here than I did in the 'Post Your Music' forum in 2 years!! :)

XFEIGHT

16 Jan 2015

really enjoyed this just listened to it again, you should check out Lee Gamble on NTS radio it's full of weird and wonderful sounds just like this your track would fit right in

Faastwalker

16 Jan 2015

XFEIGHT wrote:really enjoyed this just listened to it again, you should check out Lee Gamble on NTS radio it's full of weird and wonderful sounds just like this your track would fit right in
Thanks for the comment ;)

I'm a big fan of Lee Gamble. Love his releases on PAN. His radio show / podcast is one of the only such broadcasts I listen to currently. Really, really out there & interesting stuff. Hugely inspirational for me.

frog974new

16 Jan 2015

somes goods idea . A track with a cool atmo may be too long for this kind of soundscape without more changes ( couplet , refrain )

Iapetus 9

18 Jan 2015

Frank Drake had a good idea a long time ago. Sadly, SETI has lost their way a bit. Good tune Faastwalker. Cheers!
38L > 51D every time.

katerli1

18 Jan 2015

this chilled me nicely (just came home from todays work..). nice one!

Faastwalker

19 Jan 2015

Thanks for the comments people ;)

• Information