(Synthwave) RBM - Rogue Project

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
killhamster

31 Jul 2024

Every year I submit music to the DEF CON Hacking Conference soundtrack album and have managed to make it onto the list for a few years. This year I won't be able to attend (we'll be in England so my wife can go to a weeklong piano training program) but they've accepted another one of my tracks this year :puf_bigsmile:

This one started a long time ago when I was trying to do something with a kind of progressive breaks thing like some of Sasha's work. I got some feedback while it was in progress that "this would sound really cool if it were synthwave" and that sent me on quite a journey. Now I have this as well as an album's worth of material I'm releasing soon to show for it :shock:

robussc

12 Aug 2024

Great production! Congrats on getting selected again.

(Was just in Portland a few weeks ago.)
Software: Reason 12 + Objekt, Vintage Vault 4, V-Collection 9 + Pigments, Vintage Verb + Supermassive
Hardware: M1 Mac mini + dual monitors, Launchkey 61, Scarlett 18i20, Rokit 6 monitors, AT4040 mic, DT-990 Pro phones

WolfZeit

13 Aug 2024

This is a delicious production, its so full and perfectly pitched. I'm getting big Michael Mann movie vibes from it.

Heigen5

17 Aug 2024

Nice production and synthlines.

jappe

06 Sep 2024

Wonderful!

FrankJaeger

15 Sep 2024

Nice 80s vibe on this.. excellent work.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Nektar Impact LX61+ Keyboard/

• Information