(metal) Violet Dread

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Bloma

21 Oct 2023

I started a project with a friend, who's the vocalist. Style is kinda nu-metal/electro/screamo with some dance beats and also shoegaze.

Used a Roland TR-8 for drums, Schecter 7 string for guitars, running through an analogue delay and chorus sometimes, also used it for bass though the bass amp sim, sometimes pitch shifting an octave down.

Lots of Synapse EQ and Reverb, Softube 1176, OTT on master, sometimes Airwindows Tape emulator.

We've got a whole album done, which we're planning on getting mastered.

RTFX

22 Oct 2023

Thats some heavy traffic right there!
Crying was my fav. Loved the ripping guitars.
Looking forward to the album
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

mimidancer

23 Oct 2023

This is cool AF.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

01 Nov 2023

Interesting project Bloma. :thumbup:
"Born" and "Numb" are my personal favorites. Love the heavy riffing and the raw vocals. Vocals kind of reminded me a bit of Dillinger Escape Plan and Spineshank at points.

Bloma

06 Nov 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
01 Nov 2023
Interesting project Bloma. :thumbup:
"Born" and "Numb" are my personal favorites. Love the heavy riffing and the raw vocals. Vocals kind of reminded me a bit of Dillinger Escape Plan and Spineshank at points.
Thanks heaps Tritone, yeah the vocalist is into a lot of bands like Dillinger that have that particular 'screamo' vocal style.

• Information