(Prodigy cover) Roma - Climbatize

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Superology

30 Jun 2023

Jagwah

30 Jun 2023

What happened to the 'midi cover' in the title, that made it sit better, this is upsetting.

Did you change anything or just load the midi file?

Billy+

30 Jun 2023

seriously i would love to understand your reasons behind doing this to

"The Prodigy"

what i will say is that i turned your version down 60% but the original i wanted to turn up %160 ;)

Superology

03 Jul 2023

Jagwah wrote:
30 Jun 2023
What happened to the 'midi cover' in the title, that made it sit better, this is upsetting.

What do you mean? I have made midi from scratch listening to the Prodigy original.

Superology

03 Jul 2023

Billy+ wrote:
30 Jun 2023
seriously i would love to understand your reasons behind doing this to

"The Prodigy"

what i will say is that i turned your version down 60% but the original i wanted to turn up %160 ;)
I truly understand this. Sound design is a big field of music production which isn't here in my covers. Anyway thanks for the listen.

Jagwah

03 Jul 2023

Superology wrote:
03 Jul 2023
Jagwah wrote:
30 Jun 2023

What do you mean? I have made midi from scratch listening to the Prodigy original.
That's funny. Maybe comedy could be your thing. Using your logic, you could listen to a few well-known comedy shows and write the jokes down on a piece of paper, then from that point on you are the one who created those jokes. You could Google the funniest jokes of all time and compile them, then you could start the Superology comedy tour. I do wonder, when the people laugh and cheer and applaud how would you feel? Would you feel accomplished and proud of yourself?

I did have a thought about the MIDI file music, maybe don't post it on a music production forum where people know exactly what you are doing. Isn't the whole idea to trick everybody and not have them realise you are fake?

I bought a 500 piece puzzle of the Eiffel Tower, I assembled it together perfectly then took a picture and sent it to the company that made it, I claimed that because of my handy work I should now be capable of creating their puzzles for them and I can also take the photos for the pictures. They won't respond to me, any idea why?

Superology

03 Jul 2023

Jagwah wrote:
03 Jul 2023
Superology wrote:
03 Jul 2023

That's funny. Maybe comedy could be your thing. Using your logic, you could listen to a few well-known comedy shows and write the jokes down on a piece of paper, then from that point on you are the one who created those jokes. You could Google the funniest jokes of all time and compile them, then you could start the Superology comedy tour. I do wonder, when the people laugh and cheer and applaud how would you feel? Would you feel accomplished and proud of yourself?

I did have a thought about the MIDI file music, maybe don't post it on a music production forum where people know exactly what you are doing. Isn't the whole idea to trick everybody and not have them realise you are fake?

I bought a 500 piece puzzle of the Eiffel Tower, I assembled it together perfectly then took a picture and sent it to the company that made it, I claimed that because of my handy work I should now be capable of creating their puzzles for them and I can also take the photos for the pictures. They won't respond to me, any idea why?
You're so angry. Real evil lol. I tried to listen to what people post here. It struggles to be called music actually, just a bunch of sound effects, in comparison with my covers which are great even without rich sounds. First think who you're talking to. Read carefully my nickname, jaggawagga. :D

• Information