[Electronic] RTFX | Scorn (nsfw)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
RTFX

21 Mar 2023

Another song added to the HDD😀
Looking forward to your feedback guys; let’s discuss!
Reason12, Sylenth1, ABL3, Phoscyon2
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Popey
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

Nice tune RTFX, sounds good to me.

I notice you got phoscyon2, hope your liking it buddy👍

Chizmata

21 Mar 2023

RTFX wrote:
21 Mar 2023
i'm just gonna comment that i played the game scorn and i was expecting something way less happy :D

RTFX

21 Mar 2023

Chizmata wrote:
21 Mar 2023
RTFX wrote:
21 Mar 2023
i'm just gonna comment that i played the game scorn and i was expecting something way less happy :D
Haha. I can see where youre coming from. I just wanted to do something with the vocal sample by Pinhead. The track was almost finished with another title and i just thought f- it, lets just blend the sample in and call it artistic intent hahah.
The soundtrack of the game is something else. Lustmord did a good job.
Btw i used some sounds of the leeches, drowned it in reverb and used is as texture here and there.
I dont know anybody else who played Scorn.
How would you rate it?
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Chizmata

21 Mar 2023

RTFX wrote:
21 Mar 2023
Chizmata wrote:
21 Mar 2023

Haha. I can see where youre coming from. I just wanted to do something with the vocal sample by Pinhead. The track was almost finished with another title and i just thought f- it, lets just blend the sample in and call it artistic intent hahah.
The soundtrack of the game is something else. Lustmord did a good job.
Btw i used some sounds of the leeches, drowned it in reverb and used is as texture here and there.
I dont know anybody else who played Scorn.
How would you rate it?
i'd rate it 8/10, it was quite an experience, but i wouldn't play it again because it was too disturbing. it was the first video game that made me actually physically nauseus with one certain scene (guess which) and it lasted for 3 days.

RTFX

25 Mar 2023

Popey wrote:
21 Mar 2023
Nice tune RTFX, sounds good to me.

I notice you got phoscyon2, hope your liking it buddy👍
Thnx mate!
Phoscyon is certainly money well spent.

• Information